9th February 2021, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Artificial Intelligence) in IIT Hyderabad

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in IIT Hyderabad for studying BTech(Artificial Intelligence). I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this institute for studying this course. Can you please let me know about the admission procedure?

11th February 2021, 12:52 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Artificial Intelligence) in IIT Hyderabad

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Technology in Artificial Intelligence in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is through Joint Entrance Examination – Main and Advanced.

You will need to fill the application form available on https://jeeadv.ac.in/.
11th February 2021, 09:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Artificial Intelligence) in IIT Hyderabad

The admission procedure to study a BTech in Artificial Intelligence at IIT Hyderabad is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in JEE Main.

Interested candidate can apply online through the JEE Main website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iith.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?