9th February 2021, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure BTech(Artificial Intelligence) admission in IIT Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the course of BTech(Artificial Intelligence) which is available in IIT Hyderabad. If I want to get admission in this institute for this BTech course then what entrance exam I have to appear? And also tell me how much rank I have to secure for admission?

11th February 2021, 12:40 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BTech(Artificial Intelligence) admission in IIT Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required for admission?

The entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Technology in Artificial Intelligence in IIT Hyderabad is JEE Advanced.

The minimum cutoff rank required to get admission to Bachelor of Technology in Artificial Intelligence in IIT Hyderabad is 657.
11th February 2021, 09:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BTech(Artificial Intelligence) admission in IIT Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a BTech in Artificial Intelligence at IIT Hyderabad. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in JEE Main. The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iith.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?