3rd January 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIT-Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in IIT-Hyderabad for PhD program in Computer Science and Engineering? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this institute? Waiting for your response!

9th January 2019, 07:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIT-Hyderabad?

In order to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIT-Hyderabad, candidates are selected based on written test and an interview. All candidates who have applied and have paid the fee are eligible to appear in the written-test. Based on score obtained in in written test, short listed candidates are required to appear for an interview. Candidates who have passed B.Tech from the IITs / Masters from the IITs/IISc/ Bachelors/Masters with valid GATE score are exempted from written test.

For details visit;
https://cse.iith.ac.in/index-q=PhD.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th January 2019 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?