23rd September 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Automobile Engineering) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education Jaipur?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BTech(Automobile Engineering) from Manipal Academy of Higher Education Jaipur. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure.

20th March 2022, 09:50 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Automobile Engineering) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education Jaipur?

The admission procedure to study BTech Automobile Engineering at Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Jaipur is, candidates must have 12th passed with Physics Chemistry and English as a compulsory subject with minimum aggregate 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 4 years.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?