22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar for studying BSc(Health Information Administration). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?
  3. How many BSc(Health Information Administration) seats are available in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?
  4. Can I get a seat in the main campus of Manipal with 100 marks in ENAT 2016?
  5. Admission procedure to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  6. Which are the good tutions of ISAT in Nagpur? I am a student of 11th CBSE
  7. Is there any diploma course after BDS?
  8. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exam available to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  10. Which are the Diploma courses after BDS?
  11. Entrance exams available to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  12. How many ME(Information Security) seats are available in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  13. Best IIT coaching centres in Coimbatore near Gandipuram area? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of best coaching centres for engineering entrance exam in Chennai?
  15. List of private and government colleges in Gwalior offering B.Ed program?
  16. Which is the coaching centre for Junior Lecturer ECE? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive entrance exam
  17. Eligibility to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  18. Does Kaplan Higher Education Academy, Singapore offers Mass Communication undergraduate course? Entrance exam to get admission?
26th July 2018, 12:26 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar for studying BSc(Health Information Administration). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to apply online to study BSc Health Information Management in Manipal University. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent in any science / commerce / arts groups with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the BSc Health Information Management in Manipal University. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is four years. Candidates can find the details in the Manipal University website link given Click Here
26th July 2018, 01:35 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Admission procedure to study B.Sc Health information science at Manipal academy of higher education,Madhav nagar

Admission is based on the percentage of marks secured during
10+2/HSC/IB/A level/American 12th grade. A merit list is prepared according to the percentage and seats will be allotted.

For detailed information visit
https://manipal.edu/soahs-manipal/pr...inistrati.html
26th July 2018, 07:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Manipal academy of higher education is one of the top university offers different level degree in different subjects.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Health Information Administration is a 3 years graduation level degree. There will be 1 year internship program.

The basic eligibility required for studying B.Sc Health Information Administration course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the 12th class performance. The university do not conduct any entrance exam for giving admissions into the university.
You need to apply for admission through online or offline by filling the form with required details and submit them with required documents.
If you score good marks in the qualifying exam then you can get admission in the university for B.Sc course.

For more details visit the official website of Manipal academy of higher education.
26th July 2018, 10:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure to pursue B.Sc in Health Information Management in Manipal Academy of Higher Education:

The detailed admission procedure to pursue this B.Sc in Health information Management is given below,

Name of the college - Manipal Academy of Higher Education

Name of the Course - B.Sc in Health Information Management

Basically, there is no entrance examination for this course. Admission is done on the basis of the total marks that are obtained in the qualifying examination.

The basic criteria required is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent in any commerce or arts or science groups with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

Merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained in 10+2 and Manipal Academy of higher Education will declare the list of candidates in the order of merit in the website.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?