17th May 2019, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Avionics Engineering) in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram?

Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram for studying BTech(Avionics Engineering) course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

21st May 2019, 11:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Avionics Engineering) in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Avionics Engineering at IIST (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology), Thiruvananthapuram is:-

==> Admission will done through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).

==> Candidates need to qualify the JEE Main or Advanced examination and the score obtained in the exam will be the eligibility criteria for the admission.

==> Candidate needs to register for the JEE MAIN or Advanced, after registration you will receive the roll number which must be retained for reference at the time of admission.

==> Submit the application fee of Rs.600 for general category and for SC/ST/PWD it is Rs.300.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iist.ac.in.
22nd May 2019, 05:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Avionics Engineering) in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram?

The admission to the in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram for B.Tech in Avionics Engineering is through engineering entrance examinations and IIT-JEE.

You must have minimum 60% marks in 10+2 with Physisc, Chemistry and mathematics.

Address:-
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Valiamala,Thiruvananthapuram - Kerala
Phone: 0471-2568477 / 478
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?