17th May 2019, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BTech(Avionics Engineering) course in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BTech(Avionics Engineering) course in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram. But I have heard that there is no scope of this course. I am interested to do this course, so I want to know about the scope of doing this course. Kindly let me know immediately.

21st May 2019, 11:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BTech(Avionics Engineering) course in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram?

There is a lot of scope and with a degree in Avionics Engineering a number of career opportunities are available. The opportunities are open in top international aviation companies both in government and private airlines and organizations involved in military and space programs like IAF, ISRO and NASA.

Some of the employment areas are:-

Colleges & Universities
Avionics Software Development Companies
R&D Avionics & Electrical Companies

Some of the job types are:-

Technical Manager
Senior Software Engineer
Customer Support Engineer
Avionics Embedded Software Engineer
Technologist
22nd May 2019, 11:16 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BTech(Avionics Engineering) course in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram?

The scope of studying BTech(Avionics Engineering) course in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram is given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Avionics Software Development Companies

=> R&D Avionics & Electrical Companies

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Senior Software Engineer

=> Customer Support Engineer

=> Avionics Embedded Software Engineer

=> Avionics Engineer

=> Associate Engineer/Engineer

=> Hardware Design Engineer

=> Assistant Professor
22nd May 2019, 05:37 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The scope of studying BTech(Avionics Engineering) course in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology -Thiruvananthapuram is given below:-

You can start your career as Lecturer to teach in India's most reputed Institutions. You can join as Technical Manager, Avionics Engineer and Test Engineer.

You can contact the university at https://www.iist.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?