17th May 2019, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BTech(Avionics Engineering) in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram?

I want to join IIST-Thiruvananthapuram for studying BTech(Avionics Engineering). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from CBSE Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my BTech(Avionics Engineering) from this institute.

21st May 2019, 11:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BTech(Avionics Engineering) in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram?

I am giving you the eligibility criteria to study BTech in Avionics Engineering at IIST (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology), Thiruvananthapuram is:-

==> Candidate must have completed 10+2 with an average minimum of 75% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST/PD it is 65% marks from a recognized board.

==> Candidate must appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main or Advanced and must have 20% in average and a minimum of 5% in each of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iist.ac.in.
22nd May 2019, 11:23 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BTech(Avionics Engineering) in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram?

=> B.Tech. Avionics Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Avionics Engineering is an undergraduate Space Science course.

=> In order to get admission in Bachelor of Technology in Avionics Engineering, the candidate should have passed 12th class with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry subjects from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BTech(Avionics Engineering) in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram is 55%.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Avionics Engineering is 4 years.
22nd May 2019, 05:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in BTech(Avionics Engineering) in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram, you have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as main subjects with at least 75% marks from a recognized board/institute.
BTech(Avionics Engineering) in IIST-Thiruvananthapuram is full time 4 years duration program, comprises of 8 semesters.

For more info;
https://www.iist.ac.in/admissions/un...btech-avionics
22nd May 2019, 05:36 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You must have minimum 60% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics to be eligible to apply for the competitive examinations.

The admission to the in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram for B.Tech in Avionics Engineering is through engineering entrance examinations and IIT-JEE.

Address:-
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Valiamala,Thiruvananthapuram - Kerala
Phone: 0471-2568477 / 478
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?