28th March 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in SRET College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in SRET College of Engineering and Technology for studying BTech(Chemical Engineering) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

31st March 2019, 04:11 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in SRET College of Engineering and Technology?

Admission procedure to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in SRET College of Engineering and Technology:-

The admission is completely based on the marks scored in JEE or state level engineering entrance examinations.

You would need to apply for the seat through the counselling held in the month July after the competitive examination. If there are seats in the college and you fill the college in your choices, you can certainly get a seat in the college.

There are certain seats reserved under management quota.

You can contact the college to get the details on this.
Contact Address:-

Bullah Tipper Post,
Barsar Tehsil,
Himachal Pradesh 174312
Phone number: 088944 44469
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?