6th July 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in ME(Communication Engineering) course in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  3. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  4. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  8. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  9. Is Methodist College of Engineering and Technology Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women situated at Hyderabad AP India approved and affiliated with AICTE?
  10. List of colleges which come under OU?
  11. Admission procedure to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  14. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
  16. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  17. Placement papers of Delloite?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
15th July 2021, 03:55 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?

Admission procedure to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology is given below.

Candidate can get admission on the basis of GATE score.

Candidate have to go through counseling procedure of GATE examination to secure admission.

Candidate can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Candidate can visit official website for application submission.
https://methodist.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?