27th March 2019, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhubaneswar Engineering College?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) from Bhubaneswar Engineering College. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

30th March 2019, 04:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhubaneswar Engineering College?

Yes. There is an entrance examination that you have qualify in to be eligible for pursuing this B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in Bhubaneswar Engineering College.

The detailed information about qualification and entrance examination required to pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in Bhubaneswar Engineering College is given below.

Name of the College - Bhubaneswar Engineering College

Name of the Course - B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering

Entrance Examination - Valid score card in OJEE or JEE-Main Examination

> The basic educational qualification required is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with any of the below mentioned subjects with minimum 45% marks.
* Biotechnology or
* Chemistry or
* Biology or
* Computer Science

Click here for official website
30th March 2019, 04:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhubaneswar Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) from Bhubaneswar Engineering College. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

Candidates must have a valid score in JEE Main for the admission to study BTech Aeronautical Engineering in Bhubaneswar Engineering College. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology with minimum 45% marks are eligible to study the BTech Aeronautical Engineering in the Bhubaneswar Engineering College. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
30th March 2019, 10:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Bhubaneshwar Engineering College is:-

==> You should have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology with 45% marks.

==> For SC/ST categories, marks is 40%.

==> You must have a valid score card in JEE-Main.

==> Entrance exam for this BTech (Aeronautical Engineering) is JEE-Main.
31st March 2019, 02:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

For pursuing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering from Bhubaneswar Engineering College, you are required to have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Computer Science as main subjects with at least 45% marks from a recognized board of education.

Also, the admission in the same college for pursuing B.Tech degree in any discipline is offered on the basis of JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) score and hence you are required to appear in JEE in order to seek admission in the same college.

For details regarding the admission procedure to B.Tech degree course in Bhubaneshwar Engineering College, you can refer to the link www.becbbsr.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?