21st September 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested in doing BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) from Pailan College of Management and Technology. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

24th September 2020, 02:17 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology?

Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology can be seen below.

Candidates will be selected in B.Tech on WBJEE / JEE score.

Download the application form from the official website given below.
http://www.pcmt-india.net/

Fill the application form correctly. Attach the following document (two photocopies each) with the application form:
10th & 10+2-mark sheet and passing certificates
WBJEE/ JEE Score card.

Submit the application form along with the admission fees either in Cash at the admission office or by Demand Draft in favor of ‘Pailan Educational Trust’, payable at Kolkata.

Application fees is INR 1000 by cash and INR 1050 by Demand Draft.
24th September 2020, 01:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Computer Science and Engineering at Pailan College of Management and Technology is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects with a minimum score of 45% marks from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination)/JEE Main.

Interested candidate can apply online through WBJEE website www.wbjeeb.nic.in. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details and fill the application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application fee. Submit the form after saving the copy for future reference. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.pcmt-india.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?