7th September 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata for studying BTech(Aerospace Engineering) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

8th September 2018, 09:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata?

With my best knowledge I want to tell you that BTech(Aerospace Engineering) is not available in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata. The courses that you may opt for BTech in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata is:

Computer Science & Engineering

Electrical and Electronics Engineering*

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Civil Engineering

In order to get admission in BTech course, you must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% of marks from any recognized board/Institute to be eligible. You must have qualified WBJEE or JEE Main with a valid rank to be eligible to pursue that course. Candidates are selected based on rank secured in the entrance test followed by counselling.
For more details: http://pcmt-india.net/admission.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?