21st September 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to join Pailan College of Management and Technology for studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

24th September 2020, 02:23 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology can be seen below.

Candidate will be selected on basis of WBJEE or JEE main score.

Cutoff rank of 2019-

For general category candidate - 22923-55732
For TFW Candidate - 27486-27868
24th September 2020, 01:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Computer Science and Engineering at Pailan College of Management and Technology. Admission selection will be on the basis of score obtained in the WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination)/JEE Main. The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects with a minimum score of 45% marks from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.pcmt-india.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?