3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from Bansal Institute of Research and Technology. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure.

7th October 2019, 03:20 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology?

The admission procedure to apply for Bachelor of Technology(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology is onlien. You would need to appear in JEE mains entrance examination and after obtaining a good rank and valid score card. You would need to appear in the counseling where you have to fill the college choices.

The admission to the college of your choice is completely based on your rank and number of seats vacant at the time of your counseling.

For more details, you can refer to the website http://www.birtsbpl.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?