3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) admission in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to study BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from Bansal Institute of Research and Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exams for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

6th October 2019, 12:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) admission in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Bansal Institute of Research and Technology. Admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in JEE MAIN. The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical subject as third subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.birtsbpl.in
7th October 2019, 03:17 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: Entrance exams for BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) admission in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for admission to Bachelor of Technology(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology is JEE-Main.

The cutoff marks required to study Bachelor of Technology(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology varies every year. However, you must have scored between the rank of 440644 to 512404 to be eligible to get Bachelor of Technology(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) during counseling.

For more details, you can refer to the website http://www.birtsbpl.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?