3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to studying BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology. I would like to know how many seats are there for this particular course in this college. Please tell me about the seats asap.

5th October 2019, 11:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology?

The seat availability to study BTech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Bansal Institute of Research and Technology is 30 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical subject as third subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.birtsbpl.in
7th October 2019, 03:11 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: How many BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology?

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Technology(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology is 60.

You must have passed 10+2 with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics to be eligible to apply for Bachelor of Technology(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Bansal Institute of Research and Technology.

For more details, you can refer to the website http://www.birtsbpl.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?