31st July 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Nigama Engineering College Karimnagar?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the procedure for securing admission for BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) course which is available in Nigama Engineering College Karimnagar. Can you please provide me the admission procedure for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

3rd August 2019, 05:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Nigama Engineering College Karimnagar?

Nigama Engineering College Karimnagar offers B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course. Admissions into this course can be made by Govt. of A.P. through Centralized Counseling. In order to pursue B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course you must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 45% marks and EAMCET examination's scorecard. EAMCET examination conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and the admissions will be made through web counseling.
3rd August 2019, 09:52 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Nigama Engineering College Karimnagar?

The admission to the B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Nigama Engineering College Karimnagar is on the basis of entrance examination and through mangement quota.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Nigama Engineering College Karimnagar is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks and maths and science as a manadtory subject.

You can contact the Nigama Engineering College ,Karimnagar for more details.

Address:-
Nigama Engineering College
Sambaiahpally, State Highway 1,
Karimnagar, Telangana 505186,
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?