14th June 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology for the course of BTech(Electrical Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission to this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

17th June 2020, 11:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Electrical Engineering at Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/St it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is on the basis of performance in any one of the entrance test that is REAP(Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) or JEE Mains followed by counselling.

Interested candidate can apply through REAP or JEE Main websites that is www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/reap or https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form after the saving the copy for future reference. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bmitjaipur.org

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?