1st February 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required to get admission at SRCC?

My subjects are (a/c,commerce,economic, eng ). I really want to get admission in SRCC, but if I scoreless in ENG in ISC exam & rest in 90's then I get admission or not? To get admission in SRCC is my dream.

2nd February 2017, 11:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required to get admission at SRCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My subjects are (a/c,commerce,economic, eng ). I really want to get admission in SRCC, but if I scoreless in ENG in ISC exam & rest in 90's then I get admission or not? To get admission in SRCC is my dream.
The marks required to get admission at Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) for B.Com (H) is 96% and above in 12th commerce stream for general category students. There is no entrance examination for the admission to the SRCC for B.Com; it will be done on the basis of marks scored in 10+2. The marks scored in the English, Mathematics, Accounts and Commerce can be taken for cut off calculations. The Shri Ram College of Commerce website link is Click Here
2nd February 2017, 08:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The acronym for SRCC is Shree Ram College of Commerce which is among the top most College for Commerce and is affiliated to Delhi University.
The admission to the above mentioned College is based on the merit marks scored in class 12th.
Generally the cut off marks required to get admission in best of four subjects in the above mentioned College is above 95% of marks.
So, you must score above 95% of marks to secure your admission in the College.
2nd February 2017, 08:40 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The candidates who have 98% in best of four are eligible to apply for the admission and the admission will be done on the basis of merit score. If you score less in English then you have to score high in rest of the subjects so that you can attempt 98% marks in 10+2 from a recognized board.
16th July 2017, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I m having 97.25 percent marks in 12th commerce stream. I want to know that is there any chance of my admission in SRCC
17th June 2020, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How many points should I get in IB to get into SRCC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?