11th August 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun for studying BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering)? I want to secure admission for this course in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. Kindly help me!

30th September 2021, 03:46 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Admission procedure to study BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun is given below.

Candidate can get admission on the basis of score obtained in JEE Main exam.

Candidate score should be minimum 70 percentile in order to be eligible to get admission.

Candidate must have completed intermediate with minimum 60% marks to be eligible to get admission.

Go through counseling procedure to secure admission.

Make your first preference "University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun " during choice filling of JEE Main exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?