14th March 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Avionics Engineering) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun for studying BTech(Avionics Engineering)? I am interested to study BTech(Avionics Engineering) from this college. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

18th March 2019, 07:48 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Avionics Engineering) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

You can join B.Tech. Aerospace Engineering with specialization In Avionics.

You would need to give UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT). After that you would need to attend the counseling.

You would need to visit the website www.upes.ac.in and click on "Apply now" at the right corner of the screen to fill the application form.

The last date to apply for B. Tech examination is 08th May 2019.
19th March 2019, 11:36 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Avionics Engineering) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun for studying BTech(Avionics Engineering)? I am interested to study BTech(Avionics Engineering) from this college. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to study BTech in Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Avionics at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. Eligibility criteria to study BTech in Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Avionics is a pass in Higher and Senior Secondary Examination (10th and 12th) with at least 60% marks and minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects at Senior Secondary level. Candidates are admitted to the BTech in Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Avionics through UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) (online test) or through JEE Main. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?