13th January 2020, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in UV Patel Engineering College Mehsana?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join UV Patel Engineering College Mehsana for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering). I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

15th January 2020, 11:59 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in UV Patel Engineering College Mehsana?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering in UV Patel Engineering College Mehsana is through All India Entrance examination(IIT JEE) and State entrance examination(GUJCET).

You would need to appear in any of the above mentioned entrance examination and had to obtain a valid rank and than had to attained the counseling.

You can visit the website https://www.uvpce.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?