13th January 2020, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in UV Patel Engineering College Mehsana? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in UV Patel Engineering College Mehsana. So, I want to know what are the entrance exams available for getting admission and studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in this university? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also.

15th January 2020, 11:55 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in UV Patel Engineering College Mehsana? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering in UV Patel Engineering College Mehsana is JEE-Main and Gujarat Common Entrance Test(GUJCET).

The minimum cutoff marks varies every year. However, the minimum rank required to get Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering in JEE main is between 8127 to 24773 and in Gujarat Common Entrance Test(GUJCET) is between 7401 to 34134.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?