19th October 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Power System Engineering) in Merchant Engineering College, Mehsana?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Merchant Engineering College, Mehsana for ME(Power System Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

3rd November 2018, 02:47 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Power System Engineering) in Merchant Engineering College, Mehsana?

M.E. Power System Engineering or Master of Engineering in Power System Engineering is a postgraduate Power System Engineering. The duration of Master of Engineering in Power System Engineering course is two years.

The basic eligibility required to get admission in Master of Engineering in Power System Engineering course is the candidate should have passed B.E/B.Tech with at least 55% from a reputed university. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination.

As per my knowledge. the total no of seats for the admission of Master of Engineering in Power System Engineering course in Merchant Engineering College, Mehsana is 24.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?