17th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTHM in Vivekanand Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Vivekanand Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management for studying BTHM? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Kindly help me!

20th June 2019, 03:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTHM in Vivekanand Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management?

The admission criteria to study a Bachelors of Tourism and Hotel Management (BTHM) at the Vivekanand Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management is given below.

==> candidate can collect the prospectus from the college office by paying Rs.350.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Submit the application form with all relevant documents.

I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - Vivekanand Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management
NH-8/B, Kuvadava Road, Kuchiyadad
District - Rajkot, Gujarat - 360023
Phone - +91-9427213888/ 7433813888
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.vihtm.com
20th June 2019, 03:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTHM in Vivekanand Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management?

The admission to the Bachelor of Tourism and Hotel Management (BTHM) in Vivekanand Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management is done on the basis of merit list.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in Bachelor of Tourism and Hotel Management (BTHM) in Vivekanand Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

You can contact the college directly for admission details:

Contact Address:
Vivekanand Institute of Hotel & Tourism Management
"Bodhigram" N.H.8 / B,
Kuvadava Road
Kuchiyadad - 360 023.
Dist. Rajkot (Gujarat) India
Phone:-94272 13888
20th June 2019, 05:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure for Bachelor of Tourism and Hotel Management program:
Step - 1
Download Admission form from https://www.vihtm.com/

Step - 2
Fill the application form with the necessary documents as mentioned in the form and send the form with the necessary documents by Speed/Registered post with a Demand Draft/Cheque of Rs. 350/- at
Vivekanand Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management
“Bodhigram”
NH-8/ B, Kuvadava Road, Kuchiyadad
Dist: Rajkot-360023 Gujarat (India)

Step - 3
Once the documentations are screened for eligibility, the Administrative department would get in touch with you for further processes and updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?