17th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BHMS in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital for studying BHMS. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

20th June 2019, 03:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BHMS in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery at Singhbhum Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital is given below.

==> Candidate can collect the application form from the college.

==> Fill the form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Submit the application form with all the attach documents to the college office.

I am also giving you the college contact details.

Address - Singhbhum Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital
Opposite Karim City College, Police Station Road
Sakchi, Jamshedpur - 831001
Phone - 0657-2435595
20th June 2019, 04:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BHMS in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

The admission to the Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College is through entrance examinations like NEET followed by councelling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for entrance examinations to study Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the compulsory subjects.

You can contact at the below mentioned address for more details:

Contact Address:-
Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital
Opposite Karim City College Police Station Road,
Rajendra Nagar, Sakchi,
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001
Phone: 0657 243 5595
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?