2nd August 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai for studying BE(Chemical Engineering) course. I am interested to study this BE Degree in this university so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  3. Eligibility to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  4. Fee expenses of BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  5. Nicola Valley Institute of Technology, Canada provides MS in Chemical Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 25746 rank?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  8. best government college in Maharashtra that I can get after scoring 80% in diploma in computers?
  9. List of best colleges to get admission for M.Tech in Maharashtra with GATE marks in Mechanical stream?
  10. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  12. List of all government colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get government college in Maharashtra?
  14. Which course and college is best for PCM opted students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17074 JEE rank?
  16. Procedure to get BTech admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai for a candidate with 77.88% in Diploma Mechanical?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in MS Chemical Engineering at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan?
  18. Which college will I get after scoring 417 rank?
7th August 2018, 04:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?

In order to pursue BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, you will have to sit in the MHT CET*or*JEE Main. You have to score good marks in the entrance test because selection will be done on the basis of rank obtained in Entrance Test followed by counselling by DTE, Maharashtra. You must have passed 10+2 examination in relevant subjects from recognized board to be eligible to appear for entrance test.
29th September 2018, 12:04 PM
swap_01

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?

If you want to make a career in dealing with chemical structures and reactions then you need to choose Chemical Engineering branch in the university you are applying for. You can also deal with nanotechnology and bio-engineering. Follow the career guidance tips to make a successful career in this field.

Job Profile of a Chemical Engineer:

Research and Development for developing an enhanced manufacturing process.

Making processed food and drinks with added preservatives

The use of natural resources are well managed

Safety first in dealing with chemical reactions

Providing knowledge to the world by setting up health and safety standards by performing experiments.

Chemical Engineers are subdivided into the following categories:

Manufacturing of instruments and facilities

Develop and find out new processes and products

Plan and work on facilities

The ultimate motto is to make the processes Eco-friendly, efficient, and cost-effective. As per the career advice given by the Career Experts, candidates can choose this branch to make a successful and a flourishing career in this field.

Working Ambience of a Chemical Engineer :

The work of a Chemical Engineer is in various locations like labs, offices, refineries, industrial plants. They generally govern the chemical operations. They also seek assistance from design professionals and technicians.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?