3rd August 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

best government college in Maharashtra that I can get after scoring 80% in diploma in computers?

sir,i have got 80% with diploma in computer branch. Please suggest me best goverment college in maharastra with their cut of lists.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E in Robotics in Maharashtra after scoring 69.94% in diploma? Which college is perfect for me in Maharashtra?
  2. Can i take admission in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 86% in diploma 3rd year?
  3. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  4. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the good engineering colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 112 in MHT CET
  6. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma? -- [New]
  7. How to go for B.Arch in government college in maharashtra
  8. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  9. Can I get admission in any Government college to study Computer Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra if secured 65% in 10th?
  10. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  11. Preferred diploma course while studying B.Com computers I year?
  12. Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. How many colleges are available in Maharashtra for admission after scoring 70% in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Admission in MBBS course in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 143/200 in Maharashtra CET? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  15. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 155 marks in PCB in MHT CET
  17. Which government college could I get in Maharashtra after scoring 145 in MHT CET and 103 in AIEEE?
  18. Can I apply for government sector in Maharashtra after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka?
22nd May 2015, 05:28 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: best government college in Maharashtra that I can get after scoring 80% in diploma in computers?

List of government college in maharashtra

Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology
Mumbai

Sardar Patel College of Engineering

College of Engineering Pune

International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-P)

Abha College of Engineering

Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College

Army Institute of Technology

College of Engineering Pune

Maharashtra Institute of Technology

Abhaysinghraje Bhonsle Institute of Technology

Vishwakarma Institute of Technology

Agrawal Institute Of ManagemeNT & Technology

Thank you
22nd May 2015, 11:49 PM
AKP 0

Default Re: best government college in Maharashtra that I can get after scoring 80% in diploma in computers?

Best Government College in Maharashtra--

<<<College of Engineering Pune

<<<International Institute of Information Technology

<<<Maharashtra Institute of Technology

<<<Abha College of Engineering

<<<Abhaysinghraje Bhonsle Institute of Technology

<<<Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College

<<<Vishwakarma Institute of Technology

<<<Army Institute of Technology

<<<Agrawal Institute Of ManagemeNT & Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?