13th June 2019, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Computer Science and Engineering) in Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore for the course of BE(Computer Science and Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

15th June 2019, 07:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Computer Science and Engineering) in Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore?

The admission procedure to study BE in Computer Science and Engineering at Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore is given below.

==> Candidate needs to register through institute website www.karpagamtech.ac.in.

==> After registration, fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online of Rs.300 through credit/debit card or net banking.

==> Admission will be done through the counseling process conducted by the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA).

==> All the eligible candidates can apply through the official TNEA website www.tneaonline.in
15th June 2019, 12:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Computer Science and Engineering) in Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore for the course of BE(Computer Science and Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the BE (Computer Science and Engineering) course at Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore. Candidates are admitted to the BE (Computer Science and Engineering) course through counseling conducted by the Anna University on the basis of marks scored in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. There is no entrance examination available for the admission to study BE (Computer Science and Engineering) course at Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore.
15th June 2019, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to appeal for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the institute is affiliated or you can also appear in JEE Main which is a national level engineering entrance exam. Any of the scores will help you get admission at the said college or institute.

You need to have an excellent rank so that you can get admission at the said college or institute through counselling. If you fail to get admission through counselling then you will need management quota for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?