12th March 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

16th March 2019, 11:22 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

For admission in BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology, candidates have to submit the filled application forms to Anna University. Admissions for BE BTech are done through Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) conducted by Anna University based on common merit list of candidates.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link;
http://www.cietcbe.edu.in/admission

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th March 2019 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Remove *
16th March 2019, 04:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Students are admitted to the BE Mechatronics Engineering in the Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology through counseling conducted by the Anna University. Interested students have to apply online for the TNEA counseling conducted by the Anna University for the admission to study Engineering Degree courses in Tamil Nadu. Admission to the BE Mechatronics Engineering is done on the basis of rank obtained in the TNEA. Marks scored in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are considered in the preparation of the TNEA rank list (Mathematics = 100, Physics + Chemistry = 100). Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology website link is given Click Here
18th March 2019, 09:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Name of the College - Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology

Name of the Course - BE in Mechatronics Engineering

Admission into this college is done through TNEA couselling based on 12th Marks. Hence, make sure you scored merit marks in 12th Class as well as in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions conducted by university. The basic information about the eligibility to pursue BE in Mechatronics Engineering in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology is given below.

I suggest you to refer to the official website that is given below for getting more detailed information of this course.

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?