18th December 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) from National Engineering College, Kodaikanal. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap.

21st December 2018, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal?

You need to appear for engineering entrance exam, like JEE Main or the state level engineering entrance exam, where the college is situated. Admission will be possible at your choice of college, if you have got an excellent rank.

You can also apply for admission through management quota, in case of private engineering colleges only, but this option is for those, who don't perform well in the entrance exam.
22nd December 2018, 08:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal?

In order to study BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal, candidates will have to appear in the inTamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) exam. The selection of candidates will be done through TNEA counselling based on marks obtained in 10+2.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?