18th December 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

22nd December 2018, 08:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal?

If you want to secure admission in BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal, you will have to appear in the in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) exam. The selection of candidates will be done through TNEA counselling based on marks obtained in 10+2. You must have passed 10+2 in Science stream with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized Institute to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?