5th January 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in JSS Academy of Technical Education?

I want to get admission in JSS Academy of Technical Education for studying BE(Industrial Engineering & Management). So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Graduation course. Please reply to me immediately.

11th January 2019, 07:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in JSS Academy of Technical Education?

For admission to study BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in JSS Academy of Technical Education, you have to appear and qualify the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)/ Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K) conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority. Candidates are admitted based on rank obtained in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)/ Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K) followed by counselling.

For details visit;
https://jssateb.ac.in/research/facil...ng-management/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?