14th March 2019, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education for studying BE(Industrial Engineering) course. I am interested to study this BE Degree in this university so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

19th March 2019, 01:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education?

You can apply for B.E in Industrial Engineering by applying online for the entrance test.
Please visit the website www.niuniv.com.
After that click on "Application" tab on the home page.
A new page will open click on "Agree" to agree with their rules and regulations.
Once done, again a new page will open, on the left side of the screen, click on "Entrance Exam application".

Fill all the details required on the application after that click on "Submit".
Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
20th March 2019, 01:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education?

First of all, you need to have class 12th with PCM stream from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks. This will make you eligible for the entrance exam for admissions like JEE Main or university level entrance exam which is conducted on state level.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted through counselling based on your rank. Make sure you perform excellently in the entrance exam so that you can choose your preferred college during counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?