12th March 2019, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai?

I want to join Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai for studying BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology). Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) in this institute. Thank you!

19th March 2019, 08:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai?

The basic eligibility criteria to study B.Sc Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai is that the applicants should have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology from a recognized institute. Candidates are admitted on the basis of their eligibility.
20th March 2019, 10:23 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai for studying BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology). Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) in this institute. Thank you!
Those students who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (XII standard) conducted by the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Board of Education or Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects are eligible to study the B.Sc Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology course at the Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai.

Duration of the BSc Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology course is three years.

Contact Information:
Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women
Address: 56, KB Dasan Road, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018
Official website - https://www.jbascollege.edu.in/artic...s-offered.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?