14th March 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Genetics and Plant Breeding) in Marwadi University?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Marwadi University for BSc(Genetics and Plant Breeding) course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BSc course in this university? Please tell me asap.

18th March 2019, 08:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Genetics and Plant Breeding) in Marwadi University?

As per the information given on the University website, you would need to score a minimum of 45% marks in your 10+2.

You an click on the link shared below to apply online for the B.Sc course in Marwadi University.
https://www.marwadiuniversity.ac.in/bsc/

Once you click on the link, a page will open.
On the right hand side of the screen. There is a tab to apply online.
Fill all the required filed and select your course.
You are done, the college will itself send you all the details regarding your admission.
20th March 2019, 12:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Genetics and Plant Breeding) in Marwadi University?

You need to have a class 12th qualification with PCB stream from a recognized board of education with a minimum 50% marks. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam and have got a decent rank so that you can choose your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?