8th May 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission process and previous papers for JJ School of Arts?

I am TYBCOM student.Iwant to pursue interiors in sir jj nceschool of arts.How can I get to know previous year paper of its entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
  2. Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission process for class one admission at St Xavier's school, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  5. Process to get admission in Rank 1 Law School for LLB with 100% scholarship?
  6. How to get admission in Baba School? What is the admission procedure?
  7. What is the cutoff for NATA exam to get admission in JJ School of Arts
  8. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th from science stream?
  9. Minimum CGPA for Arts Stream in Government School Delhi
  10. When the forms will be available for JJ School of Arts? Difference between Fine Arts and Applied Arts?
  11. What is the admission procedure of Military School?
  12. What is the admission procedure of military school?
  13. Admission process of St. Xavier's Collegiate School class 1? Entrance exam and its preparation?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  15. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  16. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  17. Can I get admission in HM course after 12th arts?
  18. How may I get previous 2 year papers(For all subjects) for 12th(Arts) board exam?
17th May 2014, 02:04 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Admission process and previous papers for JJ School of Arts?

Hello Friend !!

Sir J. J. Institute of Applied Art :

It is a Mumbai state government college that was created through its sister school, the Sir J. J. School of Art.

One can make the bright career once got the admission to any course in this institute.

Address: Dadabhai Naoroji Road, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Phone: 022 2262 1276

The Courses offered by this institute include Painting / Sculpture / Metal Work / Textile Design / Interior Decoration/ Ceramics.

Eligibility Critieria:

You should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII /10+ 2 Level) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary .

And you should also pass Higher Secondary Education (any stream) or its Equivalent examination with English as one of the subject

You should have secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate.

Admission Procedure:

You should have passed the CET.

1. Aesthetic Sensitivity 100 marks
2. Drawing 100 marks

The Admission for any Course depends on the state level Aptitude test.

The Annual Tuition Fee:

For Open category student the Tuition fee is Rs. 8000/-

For SC/ST/VJ/NT-1/NT-2 / NT-3 / SBC /OBC category students there is No tuition fee for admission in Govt. / Govt. Aided colleges running Architecture degree course.

For all the students the Architecture Development fee Rs .6000/- and Other fees Rs.2000/- .

Good Luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?