16th November 2020, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BA+LLB in the MS Ramaiah College of Law?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the total fee expenses of the course which is BA+LLB which is available in the MS Ramaiah College of Law. Please tell me what are all the fee structure semester wise and the admission fee of this course?

17th November 2020, 12:14 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BA+LLB in the MS Ramaiah College of Law?

The annual fees is 13645 for each semester...it's a 5 yrs course...the admission process is based on merit and entrance exams..
Eligibility fir securing admission is 45 % & 40% ( sc/st). In 10+2 from any recognised university...
Prepare well for the entrance exams..because everything is based on that..
It's a good course..and has much scope
The campus life in Ramayan is good with good placement facility..
The fees structure keeps on varying depending on the college.
21st November 2020, 08:26 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BA+LLB in the MS Ramaiah College of Law?

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BA+LLB in the MS Ramaiah College of Law can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 3.1 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 60000 per year for 5 years.

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs. 10000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?