19th June 2012, 01:09 AM
satish_kaushik

Fee structure of Ramaiah college of Law for 5 year LLB course? Qualification for admission?

Please tell me the fees structure of Ramaiah college of Law for 5 year LLB course and qualification for admission.

16th August 2012, 01:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Ramaiah college of Law for 5 year LLB course? Qualification for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_kaushik View Post
Please tell me the fees structure of Ramaiah college of Law for 5 year LLB course and qualification for admission.
Candidate who seeks to pursue 5 years Integrated BA LLB Degree course, from MS Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore, must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Admission to the 5 years Integrated BA LLB Degree course is made on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in + 2 examination. The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of MS Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore.

The MS Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore is affiliated to The Karnataka State Law University.

For detail information regarding admission procedure and fee structure one may refer to the following Address:

M. S. Ramaiah College of Law

New BEL Road, Bangalore ¨C 54

Ph: 080- 23602926 / 65708015

080-23606909 Ext.107.
12th March 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of Ramaiah college of Law for 5 year LLB course? Qualification for admission?

what is the fee structure of B.A.LLB five year course in law ?
in ms ramaiah law college of banglore.....
16th February 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the fee structure of Ramaiah college of Law for 5 year LLB course and qualification for admission.
14th June 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the fee regarding taking admission at Ramaiah Law college. c
16th February 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the fee structure for 5years LLB course in Ms ramaiah. Please email me the details.
14th May 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

5 years course in LLB scoring 70% in AISSCE 2014 and what is the fee structure
15th May 2015, 05:21 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
5 years course in LLB scoring 70% in AISSCE 2014 and what is the fee structure
You can get the updated information regarding it by visiting its website after googling it. Further, I can suggest some top colleges where you should first try for admission for better exposure, infrastructure, quality education, etc. Some of them are:
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
NLSIU, Bangalore
Campus Law Centre, Delhi University
NUJS, Calcutta
Lovely Professional University, Punjab............etc

Also, check and compare them by visiting their website to know which one suits best for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?