13th January 2021, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in the Hitkarini College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the total fee expenses of the course which is BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) which is available in the Hitkarini College of Engineering and Technology. Please tell me what are all the fee structure semester wise and the admission fee of this course?

15th January 2021, 01:32 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in the Hitkarini College of Engineering and Technology?

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in the Hitkarini College of Engineering and Technology can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 2.17 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 26500 per semester for 8 semesters.

You also have to pay admission pay admission fee of Rs. 5000.

For application procedure visit official website-

http://www.hcet.hitkarini.com/
15th January 2021, 05:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in the Hitkarini College of Engineering and Technology?

The admission in the course will be on the basis of JEE Main.

The fee structure is Rs 28,800 per semester .

So, candidates with above qualification are eligible for admission in the course.
16th January 2021, 06:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

BTech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the Hitkarini College of Engineering and Technology is a 4 year duration course and is divided into 8 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Semester I - Rs.26500
Semester II - Rs.26500
Semester III - Rs.26500
Semester IV - Rs.26500
Semester V - Rs.26500
Semester VI - Rs.26500
Semester VII - Rs.26500
Semester VIII - Rs.26500
Total - Rs. 2.12 Lakhs

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.hcet.hitkarini.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?