29th May 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?

I have passed my graduation with 48% from hpu Shimla. can I take the improvement exam and what is the time period of improvement after completion of graduation? I really need to know this information to move forward. please sir kindly advise me....

30th May 2015, 07:30 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my graduation with 48% from hpu Shimla. can I take the improvement exam and what is the time period of improvement after completion of graduation? I really need to know this information to move forward. please sir kindly advise me....

No, you can not go for the Improvement Exam after Graduation. Also you can not apply for the improvement exam as there is no any criteria of Such type of exam. You must be now remain satisfied in what you have obtained.
7th December 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?

I have passed my graduation with 48% from Pbi.Uni. Patiala. Can I take the improvement exam and what is time period after completion of graduation . Please Sir Kindly advise me ..
30th June 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?

I have done my M.sc maths in June 2012 now I want to improve my division. Please tell me the procedure and time duration within which I can improve.
29th March 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed B.A.with 42 percent marks in 2010.How can I improve my percentage. Please suggest any idea.
17th July 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

l am highly requested to all the students and Ex-students of every university and under a council of Bourd to highlight an issue to the union Govt.to pass a Law in relating Govt. Job, Heigher&Tec. professional Education.That the percentage should be required on the basis of academic years. Example 40% was sufficient in UG c to get admission in the LLB,B.ed etc, in 2005.The To get above percentages was very difficult during the period ,so they din't necessary to improvement Exam.But now 45%or50%is required to get admission for the above same academic years student on above same courses.why?
29th June 2019, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 49% marks from du, can i give improvement exam for the better % what will the time period i can give exam?
22nd July 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for improvement every year after announcement of result ? Or is there any restrictions to fill improvement form like in gratulations you can apply two time aur MA one time like that ?
5th July 2020, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the time period for give exam for improvement after completing the graduation in commerce
28th July 2020, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in 2019..so if i wanted to give improvement examination. how many years i have left?
10th December 2020, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the improvement exam after 10 yrs of graduation
16th January 2021, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in btech... I want to give improvement exam to improve my grade
.. Can i give?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?