23rd January 2021, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BA(French) in Tagore Government Arts and Science College Puducherry?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to applying for a BA(French) course in Tagore Government Arts and Science College Puducherry. I just want to know about the total fee expenses of this BA(French) course in this college? Kindly let me know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses asap.

24th January 2021, 02:35 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BA(French) in Tagore Government Arts and Science College Puducherry?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BA(French) in Tagore Government Arts and Science College Puducherry are:

You will pay Rs. 6400 as tuition fee of this course.

You will pay Rs. 100 as admission fee.

Admission will be done on the basis of score of intermediate.
25th January 2021, 10:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BA(French) in Tagore Government Arts and Science College Puducherry?

BA in French at Tagore Government Arts and Science College Punducherry is a 3 year duration course and is divided into 6 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.4200
Year II - Rs.4200
Year III - Rs.4200
Total - Rs.12600

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is https://tac.py.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?