29th August 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Bachelor of Business Management in Hoysala College of Management and IT Studies?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the course fee expenses of Bachelor of Business Management which is available in Hoysala College of Management and IT Studies. Can you let me know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses of this course? Thank you!

3rd September 2022, 11:49 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Bachelor of Business Management in Hoysala College of Management and IT Studies?

Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 45%marks from a recognized university can study Bachelor of Business Management.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

No, age criteria for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?