29th June 2020, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism Ahmedabad?

Please provide me the details of the fee expenses of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course of National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism Ahmedabad. I want to study my Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in this institute so I want to know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses.

15th April 2021, 04:33 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism Ahmedabad?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism Ahmedabad is given below.

Candidate will pay Rs. 40000 each semester as tuition fee for 6 semesters.

Candidate will also pay admission fee of Rs. 5000.

This course will cost Rs. 2.45 Lakh to candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?