29th November 2020, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in UPES Dehradun?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to studying BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in UPES Dehradun. I would like to know about the fee expenses for this particular course in this college. Please tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses asap.

30th November 2020, 10:01 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in UPES Dehradun?

The admission will be offered on the basis merit ( aggregate in qualifying examination ), UPESEAT OR JEE.

The fee structure varies with semester and is almost 1.7 lakhs per semester.

Scholarship is offered to meritorious candidates on the basis of aggregate in board examination or JEE rank.

For detail information visit at www.upes.ac.in.
30th November 2020, 01:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in UPES Dehradun?

The complete fee structure for B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering degree course offered at UPES, Dehradun can be accessed by referring to the link https://www.upes.ac.in/course/b-tech...ce-engineering.
30th November 2020, 02:54 PM
jeet2porwal

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in UPES Dehradun can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 14.1 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 3.5 Lakh per year for 4 years.

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs. 10000.
30th November 2020, 04:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

UPES Dehradun is one of the best institute for Aerospace engineering. It is four year course and candidates are eligible to get admission on the basis of aggregate in entrance examination or qualifying examination.

Fee structure is RS 1,68,500 per semester but it varies for each semester.

So, visit at official website at www.upes.ac.in. to get detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?