24th December 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get Extra chance for Graduation from DU?

HI,

i am doing graduation from DU and my 1st and final year completed but still remains only one ECO Exam of second year...then i got married and thought i have completed my graduation but while taking admission in LLB i came to know that my one paper is still left and when i visited Delhi University to fill form they said that my Six year have been already passed 2013 jun...and i need to start again from first year which will take another three year...i am also doing CS and i am in final only two groups are left, if i need to graduation again it will ruin my carrier..so please tell me that way to get extra chance to give only one exam instead of start again....

my email id [email protected]

31st December 2014, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Extra chance for Graduation from DU?

Quote:
Unregistered;4127226]HI,

i am doing graduation from DU and my 1st and final year completed but still remains only one ECO Exam of second year...then i got married and thought i have completed my graduation but while taking admission in LLB i came to know that my one paper is still left and when i visited Delhi University to fill form they said that my Six year have been already passed 2013 jun...and i need to start again from first year which will take another three year...i am also doing CS and i am in final only two groups are left, if i need to graduation again it will ruin my carrier..so please tell me that way to get extra chance to give only one exam instead of start again....

i
Nothing like that you can appear in Pending paper separately and not necessary to do B. Com from the beginning.
So, you can appear in the examination at any time by paying fees. Here, I suggest you to contact the Department HOD or Vice Principal and tell them the reason why you didn't attend the examination. They will help you to get Hall Ticket in order to appear in the pending examination.
29th April 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I am doing (B.Com) graduation from DU and Ist & final year are completed but IInd year's one paper of Corporate Accounts not done by me them I go to the SOL, DU say to me that your 6 years completed and no extra chance for you. and he say that start again the whole B.Com from Ist year to IIIrd year. Please tell me way of extra chance to do my one exam and pass the B.Com (graduation).

Email: [email protected]
23rd July 2020, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I started my graduation in 2014 and and I have given 2 attempts after 3 year period of graduation so I wanted ask do I have any chance left
30th November 2020, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am a ex-student of b.com hons in school of open learning university of delhi. I have completed my graduation but I had compartment in one subject business mathematics paper 2nd year and my span period of graduation is over this year. I want give my remaining one exam which I could not take admission in year 2019 because my health condition was not much better so this time 2020 I want to take admission and complete my only one exam to completing my graduation. If I cannot take admission then I start from 1st year which means I ruin my 3 year if i start again. Please do something and give me suggestion about this problem which I can appear in exam. Please help me!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?