26th January 2021, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Sunrise Institute of Engineering, Technology and Management?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to studying BTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Sunrise Institute of Engineering, Technology and Management. I would like to know about the fee expenses for this particular course in this college. Please tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses asap.

30th January 2021, 08:42 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Sunrise Institute of Engineering, Technology and Management?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Sunrise Institute of Engineering, Technology and Management is given below.

Candidate will pay Rs. 75000 per year as tuition fee of this course.

Candidate will also pay Rs. 5000 as admission fee.

Candidate must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 45% from recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?