20th November 2020, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology?

Please provide me the details of the fee expenses of BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course of St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology. I want to study my BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in this institute so I want to know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses.

21st November 2020, 04:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology?

Fees:_
Total fees is 3.87 lacs with 60 seats.
It's a full time undergraduate programme recognized by AICTE.
Admission us through WBJEE and JEE MAIN exam.
Eligibility is 12 with maths and physics as compulsory subject with 45% marks.
22nd November 2020, 09:33 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 1.71 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 42500 per year for 4 years.

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs. 1000.
22nd November 2020, 11:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

BTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering at St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology is a 4 year duration course and the fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.51000
Year II - Rs.40000
Year III - Rs.40000
Year IV - Rs.40000
Total - Rs.1.71 Lakhs

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.stcet.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?