20th November 2020, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) students of St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi friends, I am planning to secure admission in St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology for studying BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering). I would like to know about the campus placement facility for such students of this institute. Kindly tell me the availability of placement asap.

21st November 2020, 09:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) students of St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology?

Top recruiting companies..
Infosys
Cognizant
Tech Mahindra
HFCL satellite communication
Bhusan Steel etc
These companies have recruited many students through campus and off campus processes.
Students are trained to present their potential to prospective employers.
22nd November 2020, 09:28 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) students of St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) students of St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology.

Through college placements on get job in Software industries, Power sector, Chip design industry, Indian telephone industry, Civil Aviation Department, Indian Railways etc.

The average salary rangers from 3 to 6 LPA.

Companies such as CISCO, TATA, PHILLIPS and TOSHIBA visit this campus to provide summer internships to students with a minimum stipend of 8,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?